Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm Back!

As it turns out, the reason I was feeling so terrible with this last cold was that is wasn't just a cold, it turned into pneumonia. So I went to the doctor and got some heavy antibiotics and was put on a nebulizer. I'm getting better and starting to feel back to normal again so I'm getting back into the swing of things.

On Friday I took Eva and Adrien to Ethan's school, The Children's Center, for their Fall Festival party. Ethan got to go to class dressed in his Halloween costume. He was a punk rocker this year. I went all out! I buzzed his hair into a real mohawk, dressed him in cool clothes, gave him those fake tattoo sleeves and punk bracelets. Everyone thought he looked awesome and a couple of people said he looked like a pint-sized Travis Barker. I forgot to take photos, but his teacher took some and I'm trying to see if she'll email them to me. All in all it was a hit and everyone had fun.

Today I'm getting back to work. I've got to write a few new lenses and do some more promo work. The last couple of lenses I put out were Fast and Easy Makeup for Busy Moms and How to Make Skin Lightening Cream at Home.

The house hunt is still going on. In fact, my parents are in Clanton right now looking at a four bedroom single wide trailer. Four bedrooms would rock! I sure hope everything works out and I can get it! My fingers are crossed that they have good news when they come home. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment