Monday, October 15, 2012

Squidoo Wrap Up

You know how I said my biggest problem trying to make money with Squidoo is that I don't have time to write as many lenses as I need to? Well it's been a little over a month on Squidoo and I've only gotten 11 lenses so far. Ouch.

I had the bright idea to try to find some old eHow articles of mine to re-purpose into lenses. I was pretty sure they were saved on one of these old hard drives I have laying around. So I got out a USB to SATA/IDE cable to see what I could find. Unfortunately after much time spent screwing around with it, I couldn't get it to work. Fail.

So now I'm going to have to wait until I can get my hands on a desktop PC so I can just slave those old drives. Where I'm at now, there are only laptops and tablets. Oh well.

Anway, here are the 11 lenses I've got under my belt so far. I'm going to start work on a new one today about fast and easy makeup for busy moms. I came up with that idea while doing my own super-speedy makeup this morning. I thought "hey, I should write a lens about this." ;)

Pin-Up Girl Makeup Tips
What is BB Cream?
Easy Pin-up Girl Hairstyles
Batman Birthday Party Ideas
Cheap Booties for Women
Fajas for an Hourglass Figure
Top 5 Best Anti-Aging Body Washes
The Best Lip Plumpers Ever
Build a Bigger Butt Fast
Avon Sales Tips to Take Your Earnings to the Next Level
Affordable Fall Sweaters for Women


No comments:

Post a Comment