Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Only Crappy Thing about School Season...

We're all sick! And we seem to stay sick all year long, I think. *Ugh*.

Being sick when you're a mom sucks. No seriously, it's the worst thing ever. Why? Because you still have to take care of everyone else and no one is going to take care of you. You're not allowed a sick day off of work. There's no calling in to the boss so you can stay home and get some rest. No. Instead, you load up on a bunch of cold medicine and orange juice, pull yourself together the best you can and take care of your little ones, which nine times out of ten are also sick whenever you are.

So yeah... my work from home ventures are on hold for the rest of this week. I've got to get myself and these babies well again before Adrien's birthday party this Sunday. I may do some light lens/blog promotion or something but I'm not going to kill myself trying to write everyday while I'm battling this cold and wiping little noses. *Shakes head* Nope.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to lay in bed with Adrien and watch Bubble Guppies. Ethan's at school (he's the only one not sick as of yet), baby Eva's taking a nap and Adrien and I are in our PJs watching cartoons and drinking juice. Yeah... that's pretty much the plan for the day. Catch up with you ladies when this mess is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment